Our tube lifting bar Speedy-Box is made to load tubes and beams with length up to 12 meters inside a container. It includes a counterweight to balance the entire structure.
- the loading procedure can take place either with the container on a loading platform or placed outside;
- it can load closed (open side) containers or containers without roof (open top) which can be placed either inside or outside of the workshop;
- the operators work safely: the crane operator moves the overhead crane forward and a worker helps to insert the tubes or beams in the container;
TECHNICAL DATA SPEEDY-BOX
- Built out of steel tube, with counterweight
- Length of the device: 10 m
- Internal height: 2 m
- Total own weight: 6500 kg -The crane must have a capacity of minimum 10 tons.
- Including 2 upper cables to fix it to the hook of the crane.
- Including support stand to park the device when not in use.